Aha! Solutions, Inc.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
These are the Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions for the promotional Promotion of chance for the promotion of The Next-Step Stool (hereafter “Promotion”) offered by Aha! Solutions, Inc., located at 3 Julia Circle, Mechanicville, NY 12118, and registered with the trade register by number 84-2473952 (hereafter “Company”).
- These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions apply to the Promotion offered by the Company and do not apply to any other services offered by and/or agreements with the Company.
- Participation in the Promotion implies the participant agrees with these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, as well as with all decisions the Company takes to ensure the Promotion runs smoothly.
- If any provision in these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions is void or voided, the remaining provisions will remain in full force. The Company will replace the void provision with new a provision, whereby the purpose and scope of the original provision will be taken into account as much as legally possible.
- The Company may at any time, in its sole discretion and without giving prior notice, change these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions, unless these changes are to the disadvantage of the participant.
- The Promotion runs from 5/23/22 to 8/31/22.
- Participation in the Promotion is only open to persons living in one of the following countries: United States.
- Participants can participate in the Promotion by registering for the Promotion on the website https://next-stepstool.com and agreeing to receive the Company’s newsletter.
- Participants can increase their chances of winning the Promotion by inviting friends to join the Promotion and/or look at the Company’s website, by entering e-mail addresses from friends. Every invite will increase the participant chance of winning the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion is excluded for employees of the Company as well as anyone who is (in)directly involved in any way in the development and the implementation of the Promotion.
- Participants under the age of 18 are excluded from participation in the Promotion.
- The participant in the Promotion has a chance to win one (1) Next-Step Stool with a total worth of USD $149.99, to be shipped when the product is ready.
- The Next-Step Stool is a foldable, customizable, and unique wooden step stool that hangs on a cabinet door and can be used in versatile areas around the home.
- Images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes. The actual versions and current designs of the prizes may differ.
- Winners will be selected in an impartial and random manner by a computer system and will be notified by e-mail on 8/31/22. There will be no other correspondence about the result.
- Exchanging or returning prizes is not possible. The prize is personal and not transferable or exchangeable for money.
- To participate in the Promotion, no additional communication costs will be charged. Furthermore, no payment or purchase is required for participation in the Promotion.
- The Company pays any gambling taxes to the tax authorities. The prizes mentioned are therefore tax-free for the winners.
- The winner agrees to behave in accordance with any applicable rules of conduct of the Company and/or other third parties concerned at any locations of the Company and/or third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
- The Company reserves the right, without obligation of giving any reason and at its own discretion, to exclude participants from participation of the Promotion if the participant violates these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions or any other legally applicable provision.
- The Company also reserves the right to prematurely terminate, interrupt or change the Promotion at its own discretion and without prior notice and/or modify the prizes that can be obtained if it cannot be reasonably expected from the Company to adhere to the original terms, prizes and/or Promotion.
- In the event of knowledge or suspicion of violations, fraud or abuse, the Company has the right to suspend participation and/or to declare participation invalid, without obligation of giving any reason.
- Participants guarantee that that personal data provided during the participation procedure is correct, truthful, up-to-date and complete. The foregoing is required to be able to send any prize winners the prize, as well as sending the newsletter. The Company can provide this information to third parties if this is necessary for the provision or the delivery of the prize.
INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
- Any complaints or questions about the Promotion, prizes or these Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions may be sent directly to the Company’s e-mail email@example.com.
- The Company endeavours to respond to questions and complaints within 10 working days after receiving the complaint.
- These Promotion Participant Terms and Conditions and further information about the Promotion are available on the Company’s website at https://next-stepstool.com.